xisto Community
fillrbnny

My Review For Fable

If you want a good RPG/Adventure game to play,Fable is a good game. You are the story and you have full control on how the ending turns out,you can even alter your appearance by doing good things and bad. you can also get scars and haricuts. There is so much to do in this game. The story also is amazing.10 out of 10any second thoughts?

Did you post this for 10 games? Just to gain hosting credits, I saw you posting this already 2 times, and I know see that there are several other new topics with pretty much the same title. Read the Rules first before you're going to post.-=jeroen=-

I greatly anticipated the release of "Fable". The first day it came out, I rushed to the video store on my lunch hour, to buy the game. As soon as I got home from work, I played it. Boy, was I disappointed. It was not what I expected. Sure, the graphics are cool. Sure, its a good story. But at the final encounter, I was left with the feeling of 'thats it????' It had so much more promised, and it failed to deliver on all accounts. No replayability factor. So I give this game a score of 3 out of 10. Only because the graphics were very good is it rated even this high.

I think fable is the most overhyped game ever made.They said it would be just like our own world, and even that it would be online.And I don't think they have satisfied our demands.I think they've made fools out of us.That's how it is if you put you faith in someone who's working in Microsoft.

Fable was fine if you did not listen to the hype, although short. It defenitely had some interesting concepts and delivered fairly well on them. The only problem was the shrotness as far as I see it. Everything else was fine. The biggest problem with the game from RPG standpoint is that I can give a rat's tush for any of the characters in it. This was the main flaw, since story and character interaction/development is supposed to be the strongest point of an RPG.

I think fable is the most overhyped game ever made.

They said it would be just like our own world, and even that it would be online.

And I don't think they have satisfied our demands.

I think they've made fools out of us.

That's how it is if you put you faith in someone who's working in Microsoft.

1064317879[/snapback]

While I have'nt played this game, I did nearly fall into the hype waiting for this game I swore I was going to buy an XBOX just to for this game. Your right the ideal sounded mind blowing but from what all the reviews have been saying it came short. None the less I'm currently going to buy the PC version since it was'nt warranted to buy an XBOX for the game alone.

I played Fable too,it is a good game essentially, but it lacks some depth to the story,and it needs a multiplayer, badly...character development is quite nice, the spells and the arrow shooting is fun.but really, who makes an rpg game with only about 10 sets of armor avalible?or am i mistaken here, 'cuse i didnt see a varaity...i think the game is good for one go, quick finish and move on kinda way...

Fable is a really great game and the idea of it is really good but it's just way too short. I think it's a really great idea how you level up and gain new moves and certain new clothes and weapons. The idea with missions is really good because you can choose not too choose all of them although whats bad about them is you can't go back and do them later if you have already gone past that bit of the game. The character designs are really good, especcialy on ypour character because you can change his appearence completly. The sound is quite good and suits the mood of the place your in or what your doing around there. the controls are a little hard to get used to but once you pick them all up it'spretty easy after that.Overall i'd say Fable is a great game and i'd like to see another made but it's just too short.

I have played Fable: The Lost Chapters. I haven't just played, i have completed this game two times. One time i was good, and other time i was bad. I can say, that being good is more enjoyable. You can marry, give gifts to your wife and even make love and have children.The story of this game is very good, sometimes it's hard to stop playing. Sometimes it's like a movie, i want to see what's next, what will happen, who will i fight. Playing this game i really fun and interesting.Graphics are pretty good as for a 2005 game. It's nice to watch everything moving. Even hair moves according to wind.I would rate this game for 9.5/10. I heard that Fable 2 is coming, but only for Xbox 360 :) But i think it will come for PC. I hope it will come...

I was exteremely pissed off when i played this game.I hired this game and compleated it, ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!it was so short i finished it twice and i realised that it was a waste of time so i went back to playing morrowwind.Also has any one beaten a snow troll, because its a quest that is in the guild at the start but i couldnt get a big enought rep before it went away?

I played fable for PC half a year ago, I knew hardly anything of the game prior to that. Afterwards I learned how much of it was overhyped, so that didn't bother me.My main gripe was, too easy. But the spells were nice, story ok and world was amusing - but a bit too small/few populated. Sound was a positive aspect, music and sound effects were very decent.I might play this game again (but go dark side) in a few months. It was very amusing. Had the nice gear and the Striker's Bow which took me quite a while. But firing multiple arrows with that had a nice effect

Fable seems to be a great game in concent but it seems that the concept that the game designers tried to implement and says that they will implement was never there. The freedom that they had promised the fans seems to be just a hype that made many buy a unfinished game. A lot was promised but barely any of what was promised at the game convention presentaions was implemented in the final release of the game.They even decided to release the second version of fable, namely called Fable the Lost chapters. Although this game contained more features, it still had unfinished features that I fail to remember, since I totally disregarded the game after I finished it. Fable was fun, and you were able to abuse the roaming NPCs in the game, but it is probably no where close to as fun as it should have been. The one key feature that I actually was interested in the game was when they said something about a feature where you are not the only hero, and that in the end or near it you would be fighting a random hero at the end of your journey. This feature led me to think that this game may have multiple endings, because the different last boss for each new game I start.But sadly this game did not include the feature, and only contained one generic story of how a hero's motivation to find the ones that killed his parents. Although Fable had a lot of negatives, due to the fact of designers promised features, it had some key positives that I found to be worth noting. Such as, the graphics is remarkable, it didnt provide a lot of freedom, but the inviroment and level of detail was impressive to watch. The game also had a variety of of armors and gives the games different style of play, such as you can either become a tyrant and wield giant swords or hammers. Or you can be a stealthy and agile character that steals and maybe assasinate. Also, if you are the type that likes to snipe enemies from afar, they give you that option to. In conclusion, the game had a great concept but it didnt successfully complete and implement what was promised to the fans. Maybe in the next installment of their game "FABLE 2" for the next generation system will win back the gamers, and hopefully just hopefully they will provide what is promised instead of being a company that is being all talk and no game. For the time being, I believe that Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, would probably the closest thing to what Fable is trying to imititate, although its battle system is rather simple, it features everything and more, so if anyone is interested in Fable, Im sure you would probably more than interested in Elder Scrolls Oblivion.