xisto Community
omegalphafaia

Yahoo Bulk Mail Folder Sucks The dumbest people to sort your mail

omegalphafaia, your post would be your so-called nonsensical post because it basically has no meaning to it. I'm sorry but in order for this post to be of more "value" you should zoom in on the problem with "Yahoo!"'s bulk folder. What do you think is causing the problem? Did you try to solve it? Do you think it has anything to do with third party programs playing around with your e-mail? These can aid you on what you can actually start a new topic with if you would like good hosting credits and invaluable replies. :lol:

Heh.. Right said technocian - while we do not discourage raves and rants about some technical problem on our forum, we do encourage you to publish a full report that led to this problem - so that we can simulate similar conditions and get to the root of the problem. Also recommended - that you dedicate a paragraph of two written in complete sentences about how you reached the conclusion and/or solution. Posts that are framed as the one you did are mostly find their way into the Junk folder as they do not contribute anything meaningful in the slightest.

Yes, This post has no meaning. There should be description of the error. How your mails reach in bulk??? I have never seen that your inbox mails automatically move to bulk folder.The only suggestion I have it that moderators move this post to Bulk Folder (Junk Posts). And there is no option here to move your posts back from Bulk Folder here at Xisto.:lol:

What I think omegalphafaia is trying to say is that the Yahoo! Bulk feature sometimes has a hard time telling the difference between what is spam and what is not spam. This problem happens to me all of the time when I get email that is not spam sometimes gets marked as spam (and gets sent to the bulk mail folder) and most of the email that is spam does not get marked as spam (thus not getting sent to the bulk mail folder). But this is what I think omegalphafaia is trying to say.?

I totally agree that the "Bulk Mail Folder Sucks" and no further explanation is necessary. Yahoo should eliminate it and send everything to the INBOX!

I called Apple Support and they think it is supposed to be a place where Junk Mail is sent, but just about everything is being sent there by Yahoo to my wife's @sbcglobal.net account!

She never asked Yahoo or sbcglobal to filter her mail and she doesn't want them to.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM AND STOP MONKEYING WITH OUR EMAIL.

I totally agree that the "Bulk Mail Folder

Do you mean that this problem is still not solved? This is a very old post, I expect the problem having found a solution since a long time T_T