xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
waltermelow

Ogame

I take playing Ogame long time, and the truth, is that this liking much, I am in which a game of tactical/strategy they give a pricipal planet you and you can colonize others, is a game without graphics, everything based on a system Web, to give single clicks to the mouse.

It is a online game with many players of very many languages, the target of the game is construct an empire with a maximum of 10 planets, one main one, and nine colonies.

Its based in a system of points with on the amount of resources that we spent, each 1000 units of any resource, between crystal, metal and deuterium, you would daran a point to us.

Good, I hope that you prosee and me to it digais your opinion, here down I leave the URL you.

OGame.ORG

And for Spanish players:

OGame.com.ES :lol:

I used to play ogame last year for a few months. I had approx. 60.000 points but I lost like 1000 every day because my defense was kind of... not existent :P It was so stressful to regain all the resources I have lost so I stopped playing it.

Hmm, I used to play a game called planetarion that seems like it was very similar to this. LOOOVED planetarion...but then it went pay and I lost interest but I might give this one a look-see indeed

Umm...well...disregarding THAT post... ogame IS alot like the planetarion game I used to play except seems a bit more tweaked and polished (then again I havn't checked P-ton in a few years) but I'm liking ogame so I'll assumedly be hardcore addicted shortly. Thanks for making me do even less work at "work" :P