xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigredrosen

Review Of Paint Shop Pro Better??

many people speak of photoshop (adobe) and other painting/graphics programs being the best. in my personal opinion, however, Paint Shop Pro (PSP) is the only one out there that truly deserves an A+.psp 5, the version from about 2 years ago, is debatable. photoshop may very well be better in that case. however, I recently got psp 8, and without a doubt am more than pleased. below are just some of the features you get for the low price. i'm not even going to list the "basics" that all paint programs have.- red eye filter (you can pick the size and type of eye, from human to animal and more)- elements (insert pre-defined images from an image library)- advanced cut/paste options- hundreds of special effects, including: - aged newspaper - bubbles - black/white- texture effects- ability to convert to and/or from any image file you can think of ... from *.jpg to *.psp to specific Kodak filesI give PSP 5 stars for price, performance, and value

Notice from m^e:
When you make posts, make sure you do them in the right forum. This isn't a tutorial by any means. Moved.
Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)