xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RagingAsylum

My Sigs

I agree with Gamerchick. The first two need more distinction between subject and background (I can't even see what the subject in the second one is). Maybe if you made the subject darker or lighter they would stand out more. And yes, the bottom one is great.

I agree with Gamerchick.  The first two need more distinction between subject and background (I can't even see what the subject in the second one is).  Maybe if you made the subject darker or lighter they would stand out more.  And yes, the bottom one is great.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is no subject in the second one. Its just abstract. And thanks for the comments.

yeah i would say you need to fix the lighting on those pictures, you can barely see the illustrations..the first one looks like it'd be really nice, but you can hardly see it because of the light.. the other 2 are okay, but i seem to like the first one

If I were you, I'd use the second one, simply because it shows you full name and makes you look beter. People like users with a sig professionally made with their username in it.The other two are good as well, but all they say is rage. I like the background on the first one too. If you combined the text of the second with the background of the first, you'd get my favroite one.