xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cookiemonster1405241499

Php Wont Connect To Mysql WONT WORK

my php script that came with the database will not connect propaly, it will connect for about 10 minutes but after 10 minutes it will not work and i was wondering why this could be. I do not understand why it would connect for a limited time but not rest.My Hosting is not working either?? Admin HELP!! :lol:

You should read your PMs regularly as well as check on your warnings - I had repeatedly warned and pm-ed you about NOT posting copied material without using QUOTES and proper source citations (you've to specify the EXACT PAGE you found the copied material on)...You lost over 80 credits because of that - and your credit count dropped way below -30, causing you hosting account to be deleted. If you want hosting, you've to make legitimate posts and re-apply for hosting again.I had sent you at least 3 pm-s about this and told you to check them on the shoutbox too - except that you never paid any heed nor replied back.