xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nakulgupta

A Video Editing Software Needed

I need a video editing software that would enable me to make "frames" in one video using about 4 different videos. If u've seen the movie "The Hulk" ,you'd understand what i need. If i can animate the frames to slide in and out it would be cool. PS:- ANY software would do. Even if it is paid.

Hey!Some awesome software is presently out there. There are a lot of industry standard programs that can allow you to do some amazing things! I'll outline a few of them.Dazzle: If you're willing to shell out like 50 bucks you can pick up an extremely nifty device that allows you to hook your computer up to any VCR, DVD or PS2. You can then record the video being played on that device onto your computer. By hooking up a t.v., dvd player, and Dazzle you can watch a movie and as you do so, record the places you want using Dazzle. Then with the software included with the hardware you can then create some awesome nifty effects, edit and splice videos, and work on frame by frame stuff. You can do a lot of cool things with this stuff the only thing thats the problem is it gets kind of *****y when you have it for a while, and it's a ***** to hook up and install correctly.Final Cut Pro: This is the industry standard. This is the stuff pros use. It's amazing and if you can think of anything you want to do video editing wise, chances are this program will let you do it and do it amazing. It's nearly impossible to get for free and it's priced at well over a grand, but it's well worth it if your serious about editing. However if you go to a film school you can get a free copy from most editing teachers. Windows Movie Maker: This is kind of like the 'kindergarden' class of editing. It allows you to do all the natural and easy things. Cut, move, splice, frame by frame work. Add audio, etc. It doesn't let you add any cool effects and it really doesn't give you very many tools and options but if its your first time it's easy to work with.Adobe Premiere: This is my favourite to use software. Adobe is amazing, and you can find a lot of pirated stuff on the net. It lets you do pretty well anything Final Cut Pro does, although well over 500 bucks in stores, you can probably pick up a copy somewhere on the net. It lets you do everything. Frame by frame work is a synch, and you can download tons of plug-ins and effects.It truly is one of the best. And next to Final Cut Pro, it IS the best. I strongly suggest you look for this one if anything else. It'll let you do anything you want, and tons more you wouldn't even have thought of.If you get the other programs in the Adobe library, like After Effects, and Photoshop you can do a LOT of amazing and astounding things. You don't even need to hire effects people you can do it all with those three programs! It's intense you should really check it out.Anyways, I hope this helps, and good luck with your video editing future!