xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Casanova1405241497

Webhosting Size Is Inclusive Of Sql?

Hello Frenz i wanted to ask that if The hosting package is inclusive of Sql hosting or not?I mean That my site Is using 50mb webspace... And Also 17 mb Sql ,But In my cpanel It says I have 100 mb space left! So Im confused if Sql usage is counted in Hosting or not! :lol: ThanksRegards ,Casanova

I mean That my site Is using 50mb webspace... And Also 17 mb Sql ,
But In my cpanel It says I have 100 mb space left!

Hmm. m^e, wouldn't it mean that sql size is not included then? The user has used up 50MB webspace already and has another 17MB for SQL = total of 67MB? And still has 100MB space left over.

We are light on the QUOTA system of Capnel as it is very strict and heavy on resources.. Dont worry bout the Quota. If you are about to exhuast it, we will send you a mail :lol:

Hmm.  m^e, wouldn't it mean that sql size is not included then?  The user has used up 50MB webspace already and has another 17MB for SQL = total of 67MB?  And still has 100MB space left over.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No what microscopic^earthling is saying is that the 17mb used by SQL is part of the 50mb being used so it's more like:

17mb used by SQL + 33mb used by Casanova = 50mb TOTAL used

ok just to make sure I got this straight for my own site and well mindedness, so as not to go over the crazy line anymore then I already have. It tells you how much space your SQL is taking up on the disk, but when it says 50 megs used that already includes the SQL/PHP databases in it already?Do I have that correctly understood?