xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thesand

Aloha! n00b from HI

Aloha everyone :lol:Just getting started with Xisto today, and saw the opportunity to say a little bit about me.Well- I'm in Hawaii, and I'm really trying to brush up on my Flash and Dreamweaver chops. Anyone with any cool suggestions or some really helpful tutorials, PLEASE, by all means, drop me a line. Also- I'm trying to find a marketable skill that will land me a job. I'm coming to find that web design just isn't really in high demand around here, and so if anyone has any suggestions on what areas of computing/networking that I should get focused on for a career change, I'd love your input.So- let's hear it? What's hot these days?

Hi there, welcome to Xisto.I haven't checked these out myself, but you should find some tutorials on Flash and Dreamweaver by doing a search for them in Google. For example, try searching for Flash Tutorials and see if anything useful comes up. Add extra keywords if necessary to narrow down the search results.Not sure myself. I, too, am looking for a job in the computing field. I heard that some system administrators get paid a lot but you have to be very savvy at UNIX and probably be on call around the clock. Before CCNA sounded great, but my friend told me that they don't even look at your certifications anymore now.LOL. You probably should ask this somewhere else if you want to go into more details. This was mainly for an intro and welcome to the forum. :lol:I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hi thesand, welcome in da Xisto club :lol: I don't know if you are only here to find some tutorials for Flash, or also for the webhosting, but I can recommend you anyway to check our tutorial section, I'm sure you will find something there. If you are also here for webhosting I'm sure you will love this site anyway, also if you don't find your tutorial. This is the best place on earth man :lol: . I mean, where do you get 150MB for free these days?-=Jeroen=-