xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thesand

Confirmed Online Cheats A list of games that can be hacked

If you game online, there's always going to be some point or another where you're going to run into cheats and hacks. Whether you're the one using them, the one having them used on, or some guy laughing or cursing on the sidelines, it's become something that we all have to deal with in some form or another.I personally don't care for them; if people want to use them, I think more servers where cheats are not only accepted but are encouraged should be set up. However, sometimes while I'm playing, I'll just be TOTALLY aced, and I'm wondering, did that guy cheat? Can cheats be used on this game?So- here we are- if you know of a game that definitely allows cheating, list them here. And by saying "you know" the game has hacks is to mean that you've actually seen the hack loaded and used.I'll start with the most obvious:Counter-Strike :lol:

lol, thats is virtually a hack for every single game out there.... even little pathetic flash ones on websites.Though I know for sure, there are hacks on these games:Starcraft Starcraft Brood War Warcraft II Warcraft IIIWarcraft III TFT Diablo II Diablo II Lord of Destruction World of WarcraftTribes Delta Force 2

We obviously played lots of Blizzard games :P .. me too and I've also seen hackers in everyone of those including Diablo 1 too.But, like xJedix said you can cheat in any video game. Anyone who knows some programming can use a program like SCAR which is used for Runescape and it can detect colors move the mouse send clicks and that alone can be used for virtually any web based game.

If you game online, there's always going to be some point or another where you're going to run into cheats and hacks. Whether you're the one using them, the one having them used on, or some guy laughing or cursing on the sidelines, it's become something that we all have to deal with in some form or another.

I personally don't care for them; if people want to use them, I think more servers where cheats are not only accepted but are encouraged should be set up.

However, sometimes while I'm playing, I'll just be TOTALLY aced, and I'm wondering, did that guy cheat? Can cheats be used on this game?

So- here we are- if you know of a game that definitely allows cheating, list them here. And by saying "you know" the game has hacks is to mean that you've actually seen the hack loaded and used.

I'll start with the most obvious:

Counter-Strike :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could try hacking Coke Music, they just updated it a month ago so it might be a bit of a challenge!!!! The easiest way to get in is, I think, WPE Pro(a key editor that uses filters to temporarily modify settings). It help people obtain what they call rares just by buying them in the catalog using our decibels (or credits).