xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Killtacular

Hi Everybody!

Greetings.I just thought I'd stop in here and introduce myself.My name is Killtacular. I live in Red Hook, NY, and go to High School there.My many interests include computer-related stuff, such as web-design, programming, and photo editing (I'm very fond of Photoshop). I play the tuba in the highschool band, and I enjoy listening to all kinds of music (I'm listening to the Star Wars theme right now). I played soccer a year ago, and plan to try out for the hs team next year.That's all I have to say for now. After browsing this forum for a few hours, I can tell that I'm going to have a great time in this community.=Killtacular=

Hey Killtacular,I hope you have a great time here at Xisto. If you have any problems, feel free to post on the support forum. :lol:Are you planning on taking advantage of the Free Webhosting offered by Xisto? If so, what kind of site are you planning to make?

Yes, I am planning on making a website using Xisto's wonderful services. I plan to make a site for a series that my friends and I are making, named Outpost Echo. Outpost Echo will be a Halo 2 machinima series (like "Red vs Blue" or "The Codex", if you've ever heard of any of those). Of course, we probably won't be as big or as popular as any of those, seeing as how we're only in high school, and don't have the time or money to put into a full-time series. But it will be a fun experience nonetheless.

Anyways, I'm working on the website when I can. I plan to make as much of the site as possible using Macromedia Flash MX, because I think that will look cool. Also, my site will come complete with a PhpBB forum, so we can post stuff like progress and ideas. It will be a lot of work, but it will have been worth it.

So, stop by sometime and see if I've gotten the site up. It's at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . See ya there!

=Killtacular=

Hey again,I checked just now and the site doesn't appear to be up. If you want any help with it, I'd be glad to lend you a hand, email me at infamousflame23@gmail.com. Also, don't install phpBB if you can help it, install SMF 1.0.5. I'd be glad to help with any aspect of the site, but I am especially good at SMF Administration. So just give me a buzz if you want any help. :PInfamous.

Yes, I know the site is not up yet. I have been working mainly on the forum, which is in a different folder besides the public_html folder. I've been on vacation, and haven't had the time to work on it a lot.Also, what's SMF? Could you explain it to me, and maybe give me a link? I'm not too far into the forum development, so I could switch if it looked to be worth it.Thanks,=Killtacular=