xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

Four Films In One Cd!?

Four films in one CD!!?Just as you know, you can write about 80 minutes in one CD (800 MB).You can use mpeg4maker Pro to write four films in one CD.mpeg4maker have these capabilities:play various video file formats with best quality.Convert a video file format to another; for example mpeg to VCD/DVD.And write 4 films in 1 CD (high quality).How to ?Run mpeg 4 maker Select “vcd/mpeg/avi/wmv/asf converter” from Functions menu.In new window select Open from File menu and open your movie.In Option menu click on “select file format” and then select “wmv”.To convert checked movie click “Convert all checked files” or press Ctrl+c.

...what quality video is it that you could fit 4 movies onto one cd? Or do you mean like 4 seperate clips..? I mean I''ve seen some crazy video compression utilities that saved most of the quality of the video...but 4 full length movies on a cd is insane so I'd guess the quality would be *BLEEP* at best...

Using the DIVX bitrate calculator, if you had 8 hours (4 two hour movies), and you had the audio compression set at 32 kbps (bearable), the max you could use for video bitrate is 162 kbps, which would look like crap unless your movie size was about 128x100 or so :lol: Actually, I just did a short test using that and it looked good if nothing was moving, but as soon as there was movement, the compression became unbearable.

Maybe it could be useful to transfer movies from one computer to another, otherwise I don't see the point in taking all that time coverting and transfering 4 movies on one cd. If you're going to watch the mvie on the computer then watch it on the computer you have it on, otherwise you're going to need to burn onto a dvd-r in order to watch it on either other format. still, if you were transfering the movies, I don't know how the quality would come out. From the others, it seems pretty bad, but it looks like you have an awesome computer or you're doing something that we aren't because you said best quality. :lol:

i tried a freeware program called RATdvd, which compresses about four or five DVDs onto one DVD. the format is proprietary, but all you need to do is install the player and hook up your laptop to your tv or projector. then if you want to convert back to normal dvd format, the program can do that as well. it's great for space saving. there's of course a loss of quality, but not as bad as the other programs you've been mentioning.

Four films in one CD!!?

Just as you know, you can write about 80 minutes in one CD (800 MB).

You can use mpeg4maker Pro to write four films in one CD.

mpeg4maker have these capabilities:

play various video file formats with best quality.

Convert a video file format to another; for example mpeg to VCD/DVD.

And write 4 films in 1 CD (high quality).

How to ?

Run mpeg 4 maker

Select âvcd/mpeg/avi/wmv/asf converterâ from Functions menu.

In new  window select Open from File menu and open your movie.

In Option menu click on  âselect file formatâ and then select âwmvâ.

To convert checked movie  click âConvert all checked filesâ or press Ctrl+c.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From wher i can download this software mpeg 4 maker ?is there any trial version?

Like alsmot everyone said, I don't think the quality would be great. One movie is about 4/5 gigabytes, so imagine 4 in a 800 megabyte CD. Insane...