xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
universitarioscba

I Need Review Of A Site Review of a sdite

It looks good. I like the very simple user interface.Why are there a lot of N/A's in the Location category? I did the search and entered my data for all 3 fields already. Also get this error:Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/cyclopsearch/jobs/lib/assoc_array2xml.php on line 59Only the Jobs search feature work now right? The others were either under construction or just gave me a 404 error?

I went there and yes it is fairly simple or let's say small but it needs to be much more definitive, as it is now it is useless to someone like me, The only category that even comes close to working produces no real results because you need the user who is neive to the site and doesn't even know what to begin to enter into the text area boxes... for example the What: box or the Where: box the only thing that even provides a clue would be the drop down selection for categories, so I tried entering electrical for the What: box and Nashville Tennessee well you should let them know that the Where should be entered as Nashville, TN by putting Where: (In the form City, ST) or perhaps a drop down box, and lastly when I did get it to conduct a search it returned 192 job, some were even in Nashville, TN and some of those were actually even electricain's jobs, but it had Salt Lake City, UT, Oakland, CA, Tampa, FL, Churchill, PA, Ogdan, PA, Belle Vernon, PA, Northills, PA, Warren, PA and I could go on but I want a job in Nashville and they were mostly all on the first page, and some weren't even electrical there were two actual elctricians jobs out of seven for Nashville so you need to make it where it filters out all the superflous jobs and additional pages of jobs that are not related and do not meet the criteria, I only viewed 5 of the 20 pages but figured after seening just about every city and township in Pennsylvania for 4 pages it would prove to be a fruitless endeavor.

I really like the simpleness of it. Everything looks clean and professional.One point I would make though is try shifting the whole page to the center. (Like Google for example)At the moment, I feel like I'm looking up a little to much.Ed

Well if I was looking for a job then I would go to your website. But it does need work(but I know that you will be working on that). I really like the fact that its simple but user friendly. I also agree with edskii, I to feal like I am looking up too much.I think you should add something at the bottom, its too plain if you ask me. I know it works for google, but come on... It's google. but hey that's my two cents.But over all......I LVOE IT!!!!!!!!!!!