xisto Community
scryoko

Newbie Greeting ^_^ A Introduction and Shout Out to..Any ^_^

Hey,

I just thought I'd like to say hi and introduce myself a little bit, hopefully making new friends. ^_^ I'm a sophmore in college with an unnatural obsession with anime and manga. My favorite is Gundam Wing and Duo Maxwell is my favorite character. I'm a big yaoi/shounen-ai fan but I also like het a lot and the occassional yuri -- it all depends on which anime/manga and characters actually. Well, other than GW, I alos love Bleach, Power!! (or Girl Got Game), Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Boys Next Door, and quite a number of other manga/anime. Hm... now I'm kinda curious... if you guys are interested in anime and/or manga I mean -- which anime/manga do you guys like? ^_^ I hope I'm not scaring anyone away. lol.

Hm... what else? Let's see, I also like writing fanfiction (though I have to admit, I'm at a terrible stage of writer's block right now -- to the point where I believe my own writing style has despairingly declined) and I also like drawing -- this is also declining -- sort of anyways. Well, in accordance to anime/manga style art, yes it has declined, but in relations to real life drawing... I'm getting much better. God this is sooo weird. xDDD

I think that's all for now. ^_^ You guys are probably tired of hearing me ramble, lol, but don't worry, I don't blame ya. I would too if I weren't me. ...Really. lol. ^_^;;

Haha.. nice :lol: scryoko, on behalf of the Xisto staff I extend a really warm welcome to you. Hopefully we'll see some cool creative posts from you as soon as you revive from the writers block :lol:And don't worry about rambling on and on - in this place, the more you ramble - people get to know u much quicker .. and then starts the real fun :lol: We've got a ultracool bunch in here.. dive right inRegards,m^e

Scryoko, seeing as you welcomed me to the forum the other day, I think I will take the time to say helloooooo! Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy it as much as I have the last 24 hours. People are really really nice here and friendly, and when you feal like rambleing, do it, it's funny what some people say when the start to ramble. well hope you enjoy your stay here,:lol:David :lol:

Hi m^e,

^_^ Thank you for the warm welcome. I can already tell that this forum would be friendly from the kindness you showed in taking the time to reply to this. And I'm glad I could ramble... ^_^ I tend to do that a lot and later when I actually realize it, it's like, "Gah! Not again!" and then I proceed to go back and delete the unneccessary stuff or just leave the rambling in there altogether just because I'm so damn lazy. >_<;; lol. Anyhow, I'm glad to have met you and yes, I think I'll just take a plunge right in. ^_^

-- scryoko

p.s. I'm sorry, but I hope you can help me. ^_^;; I was wondering... if we wanted to post replies to different people, do we post it all in one post (where we post in this sense:

Hey (so and so),

Post Reply... blah blah...

-- scryoko

Hi (insert another name),

Post reply.. blah...

-- scryoko

(And so forth). Or... can we post the replies to each person individually -- therefore making more than one post (where in this way, you can address each person more individually and personally)? I'm not sure how this works since I've never been in a forum before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. But if you can't, thank you very much anyways. ^___^

Hi Quadfreek,

Hm... I'm just getting started on this forum and I think I'm going to really enjoy it. With such nice people as you, I'm sure I'm going to like this place a lot. I never have been in a forum before so hopefully, it will all be cool. ^_^

Yep, I totally agree. When people start to ramble... boy do they. lol, I know that from experience... and the next thing you know when you realize that you did ramble, you wonder how in the heck did you get to THAT topic... /snickers/ But anyway, thank you for the very warm welcome; I really appreciate it a lot. ^__^

-- scryoko

Welcome aboard scryoko.You may reply to several users at once (in a topic). For example, both m^e and Quadfreek posted here. If you want to reply to them, you may do that all in one reply. No need to create multiple replies to this :lol:LOL. Careful though. Try not to ramble on too much :lol: Here at Xisto we usually want quality posts (except in some of the forums here). So don't just post for the sake of posting, that could get you into trouble. One example, could be point/credit reduction. You don't want that. :lol:

Hi WeaponX,

Ahh... of course. Quality posts are better than quantity (unless otherwise noted, of course). :lol: So I'll be sure to stop rambling when it gets too far. lol. I usually know when, right after I type the whole chunk, of course, but nevertheless... lol. Anyhow, thank you very much for the help given in answering my question, and the tips and advices as well. I now know a little better on how things work around here and what NOT to do in order to avoid trouble. ^__^ I really appreciate you help a lot on that, and now that I know that we can simply give replies all in one post... well, that'll make it easier, and less clicking we have to do with the mouse, don't we? ^_~ Well, I'm glad to have met you and thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate that too. ^__^

-- scryoko

p.s. Um... gah. I got another question. >_<;; I was wondering, after we make a reply to someone's post and we suddenly go back later because we have to edit something in the post... do we get an email notification of that too -- the fact that we made an edit to the post? Or do we simply get that first email notification that we (or someone) made the post and that's all there is to it. Ahh... I'm sorry to bother you but thank you very much in advance for helping me. >_<;;

No problem. I think the forum does not send another email notification for editing your topic. If I'm correct, it only sends for new replies.