xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
silentkarma1405241502

Account Suspended

My account was suspended this afternoon without warning. I freak because I thought my page was just deleted. I went on Xisto.com and found that I lost credits because I didn't post recently. Well I posted until I have enough credits and my page still says it's suspended. What do I do?? Please help! I need my site back up immediately! :lol:

Sorry for double posting. I seemed to answer my own question. I think I got this off of Xisto but this is what I found. [Q] : My Account is Suspended, How do I un-suspend?A : The main forum page will show you your current hosting credits. If it is negative, your hosting is propably suspended. You must have at least 7 Hosting Credits, to un-suspended your account automatically. We do this, so that members dont activate accounts and become inactive again. Activating and Deactivating puts a lot of load on our server and it requires us to restart the services.Does this still count for asthost? Do I need 7 credits? Where my hosting credits is, it only says how many days I have, not credits...?

Hi silentkarma, I think once you reach over 4 hosting credits here at Xisto, your account will be accessible again. So post one or two posts to get your hosting credit up to 4 or 5 credits. Give it an hour or so for the changes to take affect.I suggest contributing more to the forum if you can. Otherwise it will be down again in 4 or 5 days (depending on how may hosting credits you get).

Yup weaponX is right - at max you need 5 credits to revive your account - but you have to give it about an hour to restart. The credits system checks all the accounts on an hourly basis and takes suitable action depending on the amount of credits you have... If you've already acquired the needed credit amount then your account should be up and working by now.Regards,m^e