xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WeaponX

Does A New Hosting Account Reset Credits?

Hi, I read the pinned topics here and see that the upgrade package resets the hosting credtis to 5. Am I correct?I want to get Package #2 (30 credits) but was wondering if my credits will be reset? If so, I don't want to get it now since I will be taking 5 weeks off and I'm not sure if I will be online during that time. If it's just the -30 credits, then I shall get it now. :lol: One more question. Is there any way we can check our "real" hosting credits? The one that's shown under the shoutbox is not very accurate right? I read somewhere that says the hosting credits needs to be reviewed first.Thanks.

Not really - by being reviewed we mean that we simply check up on whether you got sufficient credits prior to allocating hosting space to you.Now - when you create either of package 1 or 2 - your hosting credits get reset to around 3 irrespective of how much you might have. So if you're going on a vacation - better idea is to come back and apply. That way you can carry on from that point - or else, as soon as you create your account, your credits will start their countdown march :lol:Once below zero credits, your hosting account gets suspended on it's own and comes back up as soon as you make posts again and have more than 5 creds in your account.If it drops below -30 then hosting account is auto-cancelled and you have to re-apply again.Regards,m^e

Thanks m^e. Well, two more days before I leave.I want to test it out a little before the trip. I'll try to get like 10 hosting credits before the trip, so that my account doesn't become inactive.Does my 10 or more hosting credits have to be reviewed also after I got my 30 points for package #2?I will apply now so we can get this done sooner.