xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cookiemonster1405241499

Why Have I Not Got Hosting When I Had 19 Creds why??

I had Hosting Credits: 19.75 days and that was 2 days ago. now it says i have run out of hosting credits. But how can i. how can i use 19 days worth in 2 days not possible 19 days dont fit into 2 days :lol: please reply asap as im not really happy :lol:

See you've been constantly disregarding the Rules in here - as a result you've lost a tremendous amount of credits.

It's clearly stated that when you copy some article/code from another site, you're supposed to put that whole copied block between QUOTE tags. the credit system parses your message accordingly and allots you the correct amount of credits. If you don't put that part amid QUOTE tags, it means that you're trying to fool the credit system in believing that the whole article is written by you and that it should alot you full credits for it. That's what is considered as SPAM here and you've lost a whole bunch of credits because of that. Your post: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/82409-topic/?findpost=

was like that - you posted a huge block of code from another site without Quoting. You lost 16 Credits for that - as you'll notice if you read that post again.

And today you've done it again - http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6273-topic/ - even in this post you've copied code from the Codewalkers site without putting it in quotes. Lets see how much you loose out on that.

From now on be careful - keep in mind what I said.. otherwise you'll always end up loosing massive amounts of credits like this...

Regards,

m^e