xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cookiemonster1405241499

Php & Html Can You Mix Them Together? helpy me pleasey :)

Write i have made my site and uploaded it, it is a combonation of php mysql and html. my frame work is in html and my scripts are in php but the problem i am having is that it will not connect to the database, but i did put all the information in like user name, pass for the database and the past like mrogers_PaperPhp. witch PaperPhp is my database name. I had it running on another hosting place and it worked fine i uploaded the exact same one but changed the passwords to the database but still nothing happeneing :lol:

The databases and username at Xisto are prefixed with your subdomain name by default, i.e supposing you chose cookie.astahost.com as your subdomain, and you chose "mydb" and "myadmin" and your dbname and user - your database would be named as:cookie_mydb and username would be:cookie_myadminYou'll have to update your PHP script to reflect these changes - only then you'll be able to connect to your db successfully.Regards,m^e