xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Quadfreek

I'm New Here :)

First let me say thank you for the welcome. I do plan on getting hosted and I am thinking of building a website for my schools drumline. I want to get some video and audio stuff up. we don't have that at our school yet so I thought that I would do it for them.:lol:David

Hey, Quadfreek,

I'm actually new myself but I thought that I should say hi. ^__^ I think that's really nice of you that you're making a website for your school, but I also take it that you are perhaps in the drumline, or are maybe interested in playing drums? I wanted to make a website last time for my school newspaper but my website creating skills sucked last time (well, it's getting better this time, haha), so my other friend managed it instead. Well, I wish you success in creating your site. ^__^

-- scryoko

Yes I am on the drumline and I play quints (most people call them quads) hense the name Quadfreek. I am also co-section leader(yay for me). I would at least try to make a website.I also love FLASH, it has to be one of my favorite programs to work with of all time. you can just do so many things with it.