xisto Community
WeaponX

Windrvexpert: Backup All Those Drivers...

I have used this program in the past and will recommend it here. WinDrvExpert can help you backup all your drivers with the click of a button. You can choose to save non-Microsoft related drivers, just Microsoft drivers, or both.

After you saved them, all the individual driver files should be in their own separate folders. You just need to back them up to a CD. Next time if you need your drivers, there would be no need to go looking for the individual driver discs since you will have all of them in one place. :lol:

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

No problem m^e. Yes, I've searched and searched, but can't find one that's free like this one. I did find some alternative, but lost the link to it.This one I have to say though, might be a little buggy for some users. I didn't notice any problems when I used it, but had one complaint from a user.That's great. Would love to hear your review on this. Probably doesn't have as much features as the paid programs you have though. :lol: