xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BigmanB

Panoramic Or Still Photos Which do you like better?

Which do you like better Panoramic or Still Photos?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

please define panoramic as opposed to still.still being a normal 35mm size photo?and panoranic being some kind of super wide still image?orbeing a rotating image on a computer that places you 'inside' the photographic location?thanks

Dude panoramic has got it's own charm - but it can never emulate the dramatization/framing that you can achieve through normal 35mm film.

Organicbmx: normally panomaric shots would mean a super stretched wide-view still shot, examples of which you can find at:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/82936-topic/?findpost=1064296604

But nowadays the defninition of panomaric view is changing - and most likely the 3d-wide angle views, where you are in the center will also be incorporated into the definition of it.

Regards,
m^e

ok then. well i enjoy those 3d panoramics. normal panoramics seem a bit odd but ok.really the 35mm is king but for a wider view then a montage of 35mm photos is greatwhen normal film cameras take a panoramic photo do they atually change the focal length or do they just letter box the negative and then develop larger? it seems to me that the ones i have seen are the latter