xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
loganbest

How Do You Create Gif's Animations Like This ?

I know you can make gif images with some programs that put JPEG in a row, you can try that, but then you'll have to draw the pictures, or seek them on internet. How you can make something like this is also a question for me, but i'll stay tuned, cus I also wanna know :lol:

How would I be able to do something like this?

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's easy. What you need is Adobe Photoshop or Gimp to create the initial images. The text tool along with a few simple filters (motion blur, etc.) is all that was used to create that gif. Then after you have all of the images you need, compile them all in Ulead Gif Animator, save it as a gif, and upload it to the internet.

Hope this helped.

Awesome dude, I downloaded Adobe Photoshop CS2 instead of 7 and compiled with Ulead...this was the result:

Posted Image

Tell me what you think, its not exactly like the other but close enough to accept it.

Yup - that's exactly it. Now all you need to do it tweak around with different effects. Create maybe 10 gif frames with various degrees of motion blurs or any other effect of your choice and compile 'em... You're a fast learner. :lol:Cheers,m^e

Photoshop CS2? That program is quite expensive. GIMP should do also since it's free.

If you want, you can probably try using services or programs that are created mainly for gif animations. I found GIFWorks and GIF Animator. GIFWorks allows you to create a gif file online and the GIF Animator is a free program which you can download and use to create your gif animations.

Yup - that's exactly it. Now all you need to do it tweak around with different effects. Create maybe 10 gif frames with various degrees of motion blurs or any other effect of your choice and compile 'em... You're a fast learner. :lol:

Cheers,

m^e

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks good. Glad I could help you out. :lol:

to create that kind of gif is not that complicated all you need is the right software. One is the one from adobe, Image Ready. When you instal an Adobe Photoshop (the newer versions) the Image Ready is will also be installed. The process is simple. You only have to put graphix in sequence in the time line and by varying time you can create an animation of your own. I hope that will help.

AFTER EFFECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If ya have it....After Effect I refer to it as the photoshop for video.Anytype of motion graphics instead of doing it frame by frame or anything long and complicated like that do it in after effects. Hands down. Also you can save project as a after effects project file and come back to it and change the output settings. Incase later on you want a flash or video version jsut go back and take 2 seconds to render out a different format.

Yup - that's exactly it. Now all you need to do it tweak around with different effects. Create maybe 10 gif frames with various degrees of motion blurs or any other effect of your choice and compile 'em... You're a fast learner. :lol:

Cheers,

m^e

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I always learn pretty fast with anything, I became an expert in php in 4 days!!!

I used 28 frames instead of 10, but I can always mess around with it and try different things...

Photoshop CS2?  That program is quite expensive.  GIMP should do also since it's free.

If you want, you can probably try using services or programs that are created mainly for gif animations.  I found GIFWorks and GIF Animator.  GIFWorks allows you to create a gif file online and the GIF Animator is a free program which you can download and use to create your gif animations.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nothing is expensive for me, I have now downloaded the latest and full version of eveything Adobe has to offer, yea I know its illegal but I dont care.

You could also try Xara 3D, (http://www.xara.com/us/products/xara3d/) I tried an older trial version a while ago and found it pretty useful.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried Xara3D and its a pretty nifty little program but it has its limitations

to create that kind of gif is not that complicated all you need is the right software. One is the one from adobe, Image Ready. When you instal an Adobe Photoshop (the newer versions) the Image Ready is will also be installed. The process is simple. You only have to put graphix in sequence in the time line and by varying time you can create an animation of your own. I hope that will help.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea I have Image Ready but I haven't really messed with it all that much, I'll look into it, Thanks

AFTER EFFECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If ya have it....

After Effect I refer to it as the photoshop for video.

Anytype of motion graphics instead of doing it frame by frame or anything long and  complicated like that do it in after effects. Hands down. Also you can save project as a after effects project file and come back to it and change the output settings. Incase later on you want a flash or video version jsut go back and take 2 seconds to render out a different format.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use After Effects A LOT for video tweaking, and it is probably the best thing I've ever seen, but I have to combine it with either Adobe Premiere or Pinnacle Studio 9 to get the full effect!!

Yea. the first one could be done just layers and after effects but 2 youd definantly need a 3d program.

:lol: Uhh..You could just get one of those really good animating products, and figure it out. It definantly wouldn't be that hard.:lol: Uhh..You could just get one of those really good animating products, and figure it out. It definantly wouldn't be that hard.
Notice from Klass:
This is the 3rd Double Post from you I have found.Please let a moderator know if You double Post

nothing is expensive for me, I have now downloaded the latest and full version of eveything Adobe has to offer, yea I know its illegal but I dont care.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FIrst of all, I don't care whether or not you use these programs, don't mention it here. Read the Board rules, which clearly state this is not tolerated here. Secondly, good job on the gif.