xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chewetot

Graphics Cards Under £100

I am looking to replace my out of date 64mb graphics card (on my spare machine) with a new one of at least 128mb and have seen a few cards that might be ok.Can anyone tell me or know of a good place that compares the 3dClub radeon and the saphire radeon cards as these are 2 that i have seen. Both are Radeon 9800SE although if I can find somewhere that does the 9800Pro for the same price I may be tempted.Any help would be appreciated or if anyone knows of a good card at this sort of price please let me know.

I tried to look those up to see if I can find a comparison review for them, but nothing much. Actually never heard of the 3DClub Radeon before. I tried a few other bargain sites to see if I can find a card under $100 and nothing came up.

I went to the next best thing - eBay :lol: I found a whole bunch of 9800 PRO video cards for around $60. One I'm looking at right now is going for around $73 with 13 minutes left. You won't make it for that one. You can see all the 9800 graphic cards here.

Hope that helps.

i'd take the radeon 9800 over the Nvidia 5200.but here the 5500 costs only @ $50, while the radeon 9800 is over $80.you can get a basic average quality 128MB radeon or nvidia card for $40 or so.