xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

New Hosting Account Approval Suspended Temporarily

Hi everybody,

This is to inform you that we will not be approving new hosting accounts till all the server issues can be fixed. Recently we've received hundreds of complaints about not being able to access cPanel/FTP/hosting account etc. as also about broken account creation process resulting in invalid accounts.

The New Account Request forum has been shutdown temporarily. Meanwhile - those who'd already made enough posts for the starter account and applied for hosting - are encouraged to keep posting, so that by the time we start approving again you can directly apply for the Regular Package (of course with the due 30 credits). So do I advice to any new members here who might drop by seeking hosting.

We should be able to approve the hosting accounts once again within a short few days, as soon as the necessary maintainance work is done with. Thank you for bearing with us till then.

Regards,

m^e

I dint Undrastand way you do that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The server is having issues, until the issues are resolved NO hosting applications will be approved. We, at Xisto hope our new members understand and that by continuing to post until the issue is resolved can build up to 30 credits and recieve the better package.

Yay!That's great news, I almost have thirty hosting credits, so I should hopefully be able to get my regular package soon! :lol: Does it take the administration team roughly the same amount of time to process upgrade requests as it does new hosting account requests? Is the rough time still approximately a day during the week and a bit longer at the weekend or has this changed due to the recent troubles Xisto has had to cope with?Thanks for your time :lol:Infamous Flame.

I've always trouble, just when I am requesting hosting, they don't accept anymore. But don't panic. I'll stay and post untill the servers are repaired again. I think it's better if you don't accept them for a while. It's only good that you try to repair the servers.Please accept my hosting in a few days :lol:, I'll stay posting for the 30 credits...