xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WeaponX

Hello

Hi there weaponx - no it's not just you. This has to do something with the nameserver resolutions - from some parts of the world this place loads blazing fast - while some suffer (including me with a 1meg adsl) very bad load times. Then again - it becomes amazingly fast at times.. God's hand - or so they say :lol:Welcome to Xisto and have an enjoyable stay...Regards,m^e

Yeah, welcome WeaponX, I have pretty bad loading times, MSE, is there no way to fix this? Do you intend to get the free hosting offer WeaponX? If so, what are you going to make a site about, or are you not planning to make a site? Anyways, I really hope you enjoy your stay here at the Xisto forums. If you need any help, please post in the appropriate forum or you can get in contact with an Administrator (Like MSE) or even me (although I have no particular power as an ordinary member, I may be able to offer some advice, plus, I'm nice, lol! :lol:).

Thanks for the welcome guys. This forum is definitely the best among free ones I found. I found others that do this also, but their cPanel is ridiculously slow, so I just abandoned it (also requires posting like this one).Can we use the free web hosting for testing purposes? Basically that's what I want to use it for. I assume we can since the stickies says we may post what we want as long as we stay active here and make quality posts.I have a site already (paid hosting), but didn't want to mess with anything there (not exactly good at databases LOL).I'm sure I will be a active member here as long as I can contribute to the posts here. So far so good. Will be taking 5 weeks off starting next Monday though :lol: