xisto Community
organicbmx

Comment To Administrators a suggestion

i think this looks like the best place to comunicate with the administrators, please tell me if anywhere else would have been better.i wondered if it would be a good idea to have a 'how-to request' forum where users can post a thread for a how-to they need and then ofther users can have a look to see if they could write one. just an idea but the other day i wanted a forum like that and couldnt find onethanks - this forum is great, its like a linux distro support forum, an artistic network, a web developers tip swaping site and more

I also think that is a good idea as I too have wanted one. For the time being, until a forum like that is created. Just find the forum that that tutorial would fall under if we didn't have a tutorial section, and post the question there. I will make sure an Admin sees this.~Viz