xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mpodner

Radeon 9600 Pro Ultimate visual experience

OverviewRADEON? 9600 technology is available in four product configurations built by ATI: RADEON? 9600 XT, RADEON? 9600 PRO, RADEON? 9600 and RADEON? 9600 SE. For more details on differentiating features of the four products, please see the comparison chart for these products.Explore stunning new worlds of cinematic gameplay with a balanced combination of power, performance, and Microsoft? DirectX? 9 optimized support featured in RADEON? 9600 family of visual processors. Maximize your long-term entertainment value with its Quad-pipe architecture and high precision cinematic shaders that will upgrade expectations for devoted gamers and casual fans alike - and push the most compelling next-generation games to their limit.At-a-glance: * A powerful base of four rendering pipelines, two geometry engines, and support for the AGP 8X standard * Inspiring cinematic quality from ATI?s leading engineering * Full support for Microsoft? DirectX? 9.0, the industry-leading API for the most wanted gaming titles * Next-generation gameplay backed by the power and stability of CATALYST? software suiteWHAT YOU THINK ABOUT RADEON 9600Pro? Post here!

I am personally a fan of Radeon, and i have a Radeon X600Pro, which i think is near enough what yours is......Anyway, i have never had a problem, runs games like a dream.

First ok that post have been copied straight of a website, here is one example click

Second you have double posted with an image that doesn't mean anything you haven't refered to the text what so ever so it wasn't necessary.

You will be suspended for 2 days. Please do not let this happen again once your back thank you.