xisto Community

here is a star wars sig i made,... it was done in photoshop cs woooi got the idea for it while i was in class not paying attention to the teacher, that man is boring.. but thats beside the point... i did a google search and found these pics and blended them together using multiple layers with motion blurs on themwhat do ya think?

Not bad. I'm guessing you took the large images of Anakin and Vader and blured them toward the center manually, then took the two inner Vader pictures and layed them on top. Right? Definately cool. Good job!

thanks.. took the darth and anakin pics and copied them a couple times adding a different motion blur... then i stacked them... but yeah the 2 pics in the middle i just slapped on there haha.. but i think it came out rather well :lol:

i like it too... good job... maybe i like it more because i am a Star Wars Fan... but... it's a good display of imagination ! hope to see more comming from you !

its an ok design but you could do a better one in half that length as well. not to keen with the text unless you use a star wars font.