xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m3ch4

Cpanel Password Problems can not log into cpanel

Hi,I posted my problem in another thread where someone was having the same problem to save some space...in the hopes of not incuring mod wrath =/long story short, I can't log into my cpanel, I have the right user name, I ahve the right password, I have the right address to log in to...but it won't let me in.I can't get to the "retrieve password" page (i've tried entering the password more then three times and have gotten nothing but the same page over and over =P)and just to confirm. password to login to the msg board is the same password to login into cpanel, correct?

Yes i have been experiencing this problem as well on and off, it seems that instead of accepting the username and password the page refreshes showing the login screen again. This is very well a drawback of the changes being made here at Xisto and if so i myself and im sure the rest of the forum can patiently wait for a solution but a nod to say that is the case or maybe a shrug to say we dont know would also be good.

Yes i have been experiencing this problem as well on and off, it seems that instead of accepting the username and password the page refreshes showing the login screen again. This is very well a drawback of the changes being made here at Xisto and if so i myself and im sure the rest of the forum can patiently wait for a solution but a nod to say that is the case or maybe a shrug to say we dont know would also be good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

had soemthing of a chat with Viz in the shout box about my problem when I was trying to point a mod to this thread to get some feed back. apparently they're having some server problems, so for the next couple days or so we'll be having these problems.

I don't relaly mind...my site isn't much mroe then a place holder right now, I was just going to update the index.html to add a link to a development journal, so the delay doesn't really bother me that much. Plus, free hosting in exchange for forum posting, sweet deal if you ask me, so if they need abit of time to tweak the servers I won't be complaining.

You're right that it's good to know when they're doing something, even just to know that they're doing some fixing up is good just for the peace of mind =/