xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jeigh1405241495

Xfire

Hey everyone, I was just wondering how many of you use this program and what all of your gamer ids are. For those who don't know, Xfire is an IM style client (think msn/aim for gaming) with alot of built in multiplayer support. It automatically shows those on your list what game you are currently playing and allows them to simply click a "join game" option if your on a multiplayer server and they also have the game. Its a really good way to coordinate multiplayer gaming and allows you to chat through the program to ppl even while within a particular game.So yea, everyone who has it should post their xfire id's so we can get some games going in whatever people on here play. My xfire id is jeigh so add me to your lists if you want. Lately I've been playing Counter-Strike Source online for the most part, but I'll be playing alot of BF2 once it goes retail in a few days, as well as the other odd game I play when someone wants to fire one up. Anyways if you want to post your id and what games you play, awesome.(Oh, and yes I know this doesn't necessarily fit here...as xfire is for all games not just FPS's but I was unsure which subforum it best fit in so I just stuck it here... if an admin wants to move it somewhere more appropriate please do so)

I have an Xfire id, but i don't really use it, I don't have much friends on Xfire, so it isn't very usefull for me. For some it is a really usefull porgram, you can download demos, trailers and much more. You can start games from there and in many games you can join the server of your friends immediately. There are also games, where you can even chat in game with Xfire.My id: m00dyphant0mgh0st (i thought) :lol:Game I play most: World of WarcraftPs. I'm may not play games for 3 weeks and there are 1 and a halft week left, so......

Oh nah I was moreso just wondering who else here used it so some people might be able to get some games going. Once people post their id's its easy to get together for games... I actually already have it and everything so its all good.http://www.xfire.com/ :lol:

Yes, I have Xfire! I've been using it for about a week.xsinxserenityI have been playing BF2 demo, UT2K4, D3, CoD and ET lately... unfortunately no CS:S /HL2 or WoW... two PC games I still want badly. :lol:I have a mic, but I'm not even using it that much these days, since I stopped playing with clans in 2K4 and Halo (PC)

I used to use it so I could let my friends see what ive been playing lately and such, but then I found that playing ACTUAL games through it became kinda redundant and tedious, as if I wanted to play CS 1.6 Id have to boot up xFire then have xFire boot up STeam, and then boot up the game. SO now I just stick to steam.