xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
silentkarma1405241502

Hey Members! ^^^^^^^

My name is SilentKarma. You can call me Silent if you would like. I am trying to get hosting here at Xisto.com, so I am posting alot. My website is going to be an xbox site, which is what im addicted to. My AIM s/n is silent00karma. if you wanna talk, just IM me. Nice meeting you all!Peace

Hey Silent, welome to Xisto. I hope you get your hosting, that site sounds good. I too like the Xbox, although i have a PS2 myself. What are your favourite games? Do you play on Live? Maybe you should have a bit on your site where you talk about your favourite games?

I have Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory and thought the online versus mode looks good, but I have it on PS2 and I don't have online play. :lol: I think it would be good for your site to have stuff on Splinter Cell but be careful of making it too specific to one thing.

You will get your hosting, here or on Xisto :lol: If you mainly post in the gaming section you will be asked to move to Xisto, on our other hosting server we are not as strict as here. Here we are looking for professional members who will contribute in forums other than the game forums. :lol:That aside, Welcome to Xisto and enjoy your stay here. Nils

My account has been suspended and it won't go back up! I have enough credits! Is Xisto the same as this? Are there differnet forums, because there isn't really much to talk about on here besides computers and games. I don't really like how this is setup. They require you to make so many posts when theres nothing to post about but what I'm talking about. lol. Can someone help me out? Can I get an admin to tell me how to transfer mysql and my files? I really love my site and I want to not lose it! I love this server and hope to stay! Please someone help!