xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FlaMeBoIz

Gunzonline ! Another Nice Game GUNZ

I think there are some other Topics on this. But yes this game rocks, Lately I can't get on the servers, it says "cant get on the server." I think it has something to do with the update. One thing I fear of this game is, since it is in Beta, I hope it dosnt cost when it goes to Alpha. It really scares me because this is a very good game, and I hope it stays free.

It's an alright game... after a while, you tend to get sick of it. I'm totally into shooter games, and for GunZ being free, it's good quality. It has nice moves, and trick codes, and stuff. The sad part is, they actually reveal to you what these codes are and show you the tricks. On the official SITE. That's a bit sad if you ask me. Other than that, it's an alright game.

This game is fun to play everyone once in awhile, but I leveled to lvl 12 in one night and after that it takes too long and gets repititious. And trying to join a game with 16 ppl is impossible with the packet sending issues they have, they recently fixed that and i havent tried it since then, but otherwise this game is VERY fun to play with friends!

This is one of my favorites.It has awesome graphics, and awesome people, but so many cheat.Why cheat on a game?People think it adds to the fun, but some get banned. Meh.I love it, Though, Dagger noobs, And other people suck so badly and are at high levels...

Sigh, I can’t play it, I have tried before. Its due to my graphics card (I haven’t got one :mellow:)I have seen the screenshots and it bugs me everyday... oh well! Cant win them all.CheersBen2005

I have this game, but I only played it couple of times, it was alright, but usually it does not connect to me the server, which is way i just quit and play something else, but as I rarely play games.. :mellow:

I used to play Gunz. I quit after A) I got bored with it and :) I heard about how vulnerable it makes your computer. It's like putting a neon sign outside of your access ports flashing "Rape my computer." It was a lot of fun while it lasted though.

I hope it dosnt cost when it goes to Alpha.

1064310714[/snapback]

What are you talking about? It's already been through alpha.

Typical Development stages:

I) Pre alpha

II) Alpha

III) Beta

IV) Release Candiate(s)

V) Release