xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mpodner

Gmail Notifer? ??

The Gmail Notifier is a downloadable Windows application that alerts you when you have new Gmail messages. It displays an icon in your system tray to let you know if you have unread Gmail messages, and shows you their subjects, senders and snippets, all without your having to open a web browser.

The Notifier is in beta. Before you download it, we encourage you to review the system requirements and privacy information.

You can download it here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10960?hl=en

CKY, you need to enter your user name and password every time you connect, unless you save your password, and if you have an XP, then even if you save your info, if you have your own account, no one could get access to your e-mail unless they knew your password.I downloaded Gmail Notifier I don't know how long ago...I like it quite a lot! If you don't have it, you should get it!

I have GMail Notifier! Well, I have the Firefox extension, not the one offered by Google.Michael, something tells me you didn't take the time to write that article/paragraph; I think a little copy and paste was in order.I think the original author deserves some credit...^I hope that wasn't too mean.

I have GMail Notifier! Well, I have the Firefox extension, not the one offered by Google.

Michael, something tells me you didn't take the time to write that article/paragraph; I think a little copy and paste was in order.

I think the original author deserves some credit...

^I hope that wasn't too mean.

60072[/snapback]

snlildude87, you are right, thanks for prompting that, :angry:

mpodner, you have simply copied and pasted this code from the Gmail Notifier website at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10960?hl=en, Xisto DOES NOT tolerate any spamming or copyrighted materials. Please reveiw the Xisto rules and forum TOS. You have been given a warning becasue of this.