xisto Community
etan

Linkin Park Who likes them?

I am a huge Linkin Park Fan but their latest album Colision Course has me down in the dumps. Who likes LP and their old stuff. I do I sometimes listine to LP for 12 hours straight.

I still like the first song I heard from them... "Somewhere you belong". I also like 'Faint". But since I've heard 'Faint' I didn't listen to their music anymore. Because I actually prefere electronic music :(

I love all their stuff, their true albums are amazing, reanimation blew me away because usually I hate remix stuff but I actually liked most of those as much or more then the originals (sans a few) and collision course made me flip the hell out because I love LP and Jay-Z and it was such well done mixes of the songs. Loved it bunches I did.Even the live from texas or wherever album was pretty awesome, again I usually dont love live stuff but it rocked. Maybe I'm just super LP biased haha. Anyways I can't wait for another release from them woo

Im the biggest linkin park fan ever ive been likeing them since there first single " One Step Closer " in 2000 and i have bought every album since! and as for collsion course, all i can say is DAMN!!! one of the best colab's ever! and reanimation was also awesome, i normally hate remixes, but the way it was mixed and put togather, blew me away, every time theres a concert ne where near me i go to it lol, ive met the band like 3 times!

I still like the first song I heard from them... "Somewhere you belong". I also like 'Faint". But since I've heard 'Faint' I didn't listen to their music anymore. Because I actually prefere electronic music :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just so u know its "Somewhere I blong" lol

I am also a HUGE Linkin Park but I think that their second Album (reanimation) was not that good. My favorite songs are

1.Papercut

2.One Step Closer

3.Somewhere I Belong

4.My December

I am a huge Linkin Park Fan but their latest album Colision Course has me down in the dumps.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you I think that their new album is not good. I do not know why they decided to go in that direction anyways... :lol:

just for some clarification, collision course isnt the new linkin park sound... it was just a mash up they did for mtv, which turned into an album due to the large reception... as far as i know, lp is going to stay true to their original sound from hybrid theory and meteora.... i loved hybrid theory, meteora, and collision course (i thought that the mashup was very original), but reanimation didnt do it for me...

I am a huge Linkin Park Fan but their latest album Colision Course has me down in the dumps. Who likes LP and their old stuff. I do I sometimes listine to LP for 12 hours straight.

1064310250[/snapback]

I would rather see Linkin Park release stuff like this - what I like to call their "in between REAL albums releases" than put out some half-finished, uninspired pile of dog poop. Remember: their label insists that they release so many albums in a predetermined period of time, so LP *has* to put out *something* to keep everybody happy.

Besides which: usually when they put out something like this, it means that their next studio album with new songs is just around the corner. So I'm getting excited about what's coming up next.

Sorry to say, I'm not a fan of Linkin Park. In fact, I don't like their music (Yes! I've said it!). I've got nothing against Linkin Park. For some reason, I just can't stand the current rock bands... Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Pantera. I'm completely into Classical Rock (and a little metal). Eric Clapton, Metallica, Steely Dan, Judas Priest, Nirvana, Jethrotull.

I too, am a total Linkin' Park fan, ever since I first herd their first song (I think it was Runaway) ~ Dang, that must have been 5 years ago now! How time flies!

(but, shhhh, don't tell anyone, I wasn't too thrilled with the Texas one, but I've never been a fan of live stuff.)

Posted Image

Actually, the name of the song is "Nobody's Listening". And you want find any help on how to download it around here :)

I really love Linkin Park! The first time I heard them was when a friend of my brother's sent me Hybrid Theory, their first CD, which was around December 2000. Can't believe it's been so long! I really loved them a lot, and I used to listen to the album on loop. That was just after "One Step Closer", their first single was released along with a video. Then "Crawling" was released as a single and they started to gain wide exposure.Their third single "Somewhere I Belong" was released to a huge reception, and everyone suddenly knew Linkin Park. I was a really small kid back at the time (10.5 years of age), and it was cool being the first to have known LP, but for some reason I just couldn't listen to them anymore after that!A little while after Meteora, their second CD, was released I bought it and really enjoyed it! I listened to it too quite a lot after purchasing it, but at some point moved on. Actually, just a few days ago I suddenly felt like listening to Hybrid Theory again, so I took it out and played it and really enjoyed, and I found out that I still know most of the lyrics by-heart! So yeah, I ripped both CDs onto my computer, and now I'm enjoying the individual songs whenever iTunes decided to shuffle to them.Am I the only one that was thwarted by their sudden popularity (and I'm asking people who knew them before "Somewhere I Belong")?