xisto Community
rachelwase

Who I Be wha gwan inna de yard...

My name is Rachel. I signed on to Xisto hoping to learn about web hosting and because I heard a lot of good reviews about it. I would like to host a family style site where I can show off family videos and pictures. I am the mother of two great kids aged 10 and 20 months. My daughter's name is Rain. She is the oldest of the two. My son's name is Noah. He is just hitting his terrible two's stage. Needless to say, my life is NUTS! But I love my family more than any thing and wouldn't trade them for the world.

Hi Rachel. Welcome to Xisto. :( U'll sure learn a lot out here. You can make a cool looking website with photos and videos and what not....Of course...you wont be having any b/w problems with the kind of b/w we get. Hope to see you hosted soon and enjoy your stay..!!

My name is Rachel.  I signed on to Xisto hoping to learn about web hosting and because I heard a lot of good reviews about it.  I would like to host a family style site where I can show off family videos and pictures.  I am the mother of two great kids aged 10 and 20 months.  My daughter's name is Rain.  She is the oldest of the two.  My son's name is Noah.  He is just hitting his terrible two's stage.  Needless to say, my life is NUTS!  But I love my family more than any thing and wouldn't trade them for the world.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Rachel...this is my time here as well. As a caution, it is never a good idea to post up information such as you did. One has to be very cautious about revealing information about your children's names and ages. I hate to "pour water" on your great idea, but unless your site can only be accessed by username and password or some other form of security, I would have to post too much pertinent information. Peace.