xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
theillestmc12

They Moved Me To Trap17 :( What Should I Do

Don't worry about it - it's just your Web-Hosting account, which is on Xisto. All you've to do is go sign-up in that forum and make a hosting request post. Your credits will be transferred to there and you'll get hosting.

As for this forum, you membership is NOT ENDING here - you are still free to come here and make posts anytime. Just that, the posts that you've to make to get hosting credits and keep you web-account running, have to be made on Xisto and not here. Any help/discussions on serious computing topics - we're always here :(

All the best & Regards,

m^e

I think it should be a common forum for both if you really wanty to promote serious discussions and not just make people get credit for thir typing skillspeace

Not really, because both these forums thrive on a different breed of posts - here we accept only good quality technical posts... and give hosting to only those members who are capable of that - see the logo: Xisto: Where Talent fuels Hosting. For those whose posts are good - but nevertheless not upto the technical standards we expect, are redirected to Xisto - with same hosting features, but far easier posting rules & guidelines - and is generally a more fun-filled place. Asta usually maintains a more serious note in whatever topics it covers and there's an overall general decorum we adhere to on this board.

Hope this clears up things a bit :(

Regards,

m^e