xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dino-m

Xbox Top 5 Games

1. Halo 2. Halo 2 (very close second)3. Morrowind4. Ninja Gaiden5. DDR Ultramix 2.Halo is amazing. I love it, and prefer it over 2. I feel the sheild system is much better, and I loved how the human weapons all didnt have a covenant counter-part like in halo 2. like guns like the needler were just bizarre and odd, like the ripper in unreal. they dont need to be countered by the other race. Morrowind blew me away, It is one of the first games I have cycled off my now playing list into my collection without finishing. I play it about 3 hours a week, and aty this rate it will probably take me a couple years :angry:. Thank God I finished the greater part of the main quest.Ninja Gaiden, pure gold. some of the most fun I have had in a platformer in a long time, love how NG 1-3 are packaged in so i can get my old-school gaming on. Graphics are amazing, and smooth, gameplay is crisp and amazingly fun. I never really knew how fun it was to rip apart zombies 1 by 1 until now.DDR is great, I love it, and this is the best Xbox installment. Well... It's DDR... not much to say.

My top five Xbox games, in no particular order...- Burnout 3- Project Gotham Racing 2- Halo- Cel Damage- Halo 2I'm a bit of a racing fan but I really had squeeze Halo 2 in the top five, having to leave out Midtown Madness 3. :angry:

i think it should be halo2haloburnout3ghost recon 2fable. it's always fun to play these game if u have xbox live. i live to play xbox live, but i'm not that obecess with the game so don't wrry.

The top five best games for x-box are clear cut. First of course is Halo 2 but then you have to switch it up to a sports game and give it to Tiger Woods 2005. Then I would give Ghost Recon 2 3rd place because of the game play is awesome in it. 4th I would have to give it to GTA vice city. 5th would be need for speed underground 2. But all of this could change with San Andreas comes on in the 7th of June I can't wait for it. I will be playing it all the time. It's great!