xisto Community
bob3695

Web Site Graphics Anyone want to help?

Hi,I am looking for someone to make web site graphics for a hacking game I am making. Since it is a hacking game I would like a digital space feeling. If you are interested email me at bob3695@gmail.com.Check out the website at CyberWarfare.Astahost.com. I also need someone that is able to design a PHPNuke theme.Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for someone to make web site graphics for a hacking game I am making. Since it is a hacking game I would like a digital space feeling. If you are interested email me at bob3695@gmail.com.

Check out the website at CyberWarfare.Astahost.com. I also need someone that is able to design a PHPNuke theme.

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

welcome to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , beautiful site

Thanks for the link viznet, its a nice looking site, but I can't really read any of it. I still had a bit of a browse through it just to see what they had on offer. I have to say the language barrier will always cause problems, but it was very easy to find the phpnuke themes. I have to say they look very pretty indeed! I haven't used phpnuke before, but I am inclined to give it a closer look. Does anyone else suggest any other places to get good quality phpnuke themes from?

Check out the website at CyberWarfare.Astahost.com. I also need someone that is able to design a PHPNuke theme.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I pasted your url into my address bar and my browser seems to think that your website does not exist (I even tried changing the uppercase letters to lowercase). Now what would give my browser that impression?

Hi,

I am looking for someone to make web site graphics for a hacking game I am making. Since it is a hacking game I would like a digital space feeling. If you are interested email me at bob3695@gmail.com.

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you want a flash template fully coded with a PSD and swf files then PM ME.

It will cost you nothing

why dont you take a few video tutorials to learn designing.there are nummurous tutorials about this. If you now where to look you can download them for free. otherwise you have to pay for it. either way its a very good wauy to learn abaut designing and how to use the programs required for it.I ALSO LEARNED it trow video tutorials. it takes some free time but if you enjoy it why not.