xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
theillestmc12

Fan Film Forum

yo guys..wats up..admins here???well i think it would be a good idea to add a fanfilm forum here..so i can talk to people about my movies and stuff...and how to do special effects and all of those things...do u think they will consider making one of those forum???regarding softwares like.After effects,adobe audition,3dsmax,adobe premiere,photoshop..etc...well thx peace!~

If you look a little more carefully - you'll see we have plenty of sub-forums under Designing forum - to deal with all sorts of graphics design issues. Plus we have a thriving tutorial section where you'll find a whole bunch of really classy tutorials on the same. Only thing missing is the movie forum But the "Entertainment" sub-forum under Life Talk deals with this presently. In future we might consider opening up a sub-forum dedicated solely to movies. Next time read the forum descriptions first :(