xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nqon

Where Can I Find My Hosting Credit?

Since the dawn of a new template for Xisto I have relized that its missing something, how much hosting credit I have is nowhere to be seen.Or am I mistaken?

Since the dawn of a new template for Xisto I have relized that its missing something, how much hosting credit I have is nowhere to be seen.

Or am I mistaken?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep you are mistaken it used to be at the top of the forum main page

but now it`s (almost) at the bottom just above the " Board Statistics "

section.

The skins are currently being rebuilt to have all the features the "old" Xisto used to have, this will take a day or so. I've just put up the basic greyish default since the standard default theme got messed up badly. Not all is working 100%, but it willl be fixed asap. For the moment I need sleep, it's 3.30AM where I am and I have been cleaning all day. Date of writing : June 14th .. CET (central european time) One of the admins will post it when all skins are functioning exactly as they should. I do apologize for the current inconvienence.

Oh, you mean this is not the final version yet? It's pretty though.But yeah, hosting credits really ought to be all the way on top, otherwise we'd get EVEN more people asking the same question of "where are my hosting credits?" than we already have...BTW, are reputation points gone? Can't seem to find them? Will wait until the skins are functioning properly...