xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

Photoshop Tutorial: How To Retouch Pictures?

How to retouch pictures?

There are many ways for you to retouch your pictures. But I will teach you two ways.

First way:

1) Open your picture, Use Quick Mask mode to make your selections, for this, enter Quick Mask Mode, for this, click on Quick Mask Mode icon on Tools panel or press (Q).

Posted Image

2) Select Brush tool from tools panel (or press :( change Master Diameter to 17 and Hardness to 0, now paint to select area. Exit from Quick Mask Mode( press Q) and inverse your selection (Select > Inverse or Ctrl+Shift+I).

Posted Image

Posted Image

3) Go to Filter > Noise > Dust & Scratches and change Radius and Threshold value to reach your favorite .

Posted Image

4) Deselect your selection ( Ctrl+D).

Posted Image

Second way:

Open your picture and select Patch Tool from Tools Panel or press (J), select an area from your picture, click on selection and drag to a suitable area, repeat this to reach your favorite.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another picture:

Before :>>

Posted Image

After :>>

Posted Image

be Successsul

Soleimanian

^_^ I like the first one. It looks very good and very believeable. The third one also looks pretty good, but the nose.... is just a little too smeary. ;) It looks too flat near the top (of the nose) and too sharp near the bottom where you didn't smear any freckles out.