xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcguy

What Is The Best Way To Earn From Ads?

hi.. what is the best way to earn from advertising?

is google adsense a good way to earn money?

and is it effective to advertise in there?

what are the other ways other than adsense?

hmm.. adsense is working on pay per click programs right?

when can the money be effectively sent to you if you hav completed?

EDIT : OpaQue

More links related to Google Ads you might want to check out :(

Google Adsense Sucks - Pros and Cons about Adsense

More about Adsense

Google Adsense Tips

Best Ways to Earn from Advertisements

Google Adsense Colors

Google Adsense RSS Feeds

Google Adsense Important Tips

I really don't know. I've never considered those kind of things, so I can't help you there. That sounds cool though.
Notice from Klass:
Consider this a preverbal warning, next time you spam nonsense you will be warned if not banned. If you have no help on the topic "DO NOT POST"

is google adsense a good way to earn money?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would have to say... stay away from adsense if you want to make money. you only get about $0.001 per click or some really small amount like that. So in order to get some money you will need to have a boatload of clicks. However Google does not use an accurate way of measuring those clicks for example you may have had about 100 clicks but Goolge will say that you had only 10 clicks. so instead of getting $1 you will only get $0.10 and Goolge only pays when you get about $20.00 (or so) worth of credits. So that could take months or even years to do and that's only if Goolge does not find some little thing that you unknowingly did wrong so that they can cancel your account.

and is it effective to advertise in there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would say that it is very effective to advertise with adsence but not very effective if you want to make money...

hmm.. adsense is working on pay per click programs right?

when can the money be effectively sent to you if you hav completed?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes adsence does "work" on pay per click but like I said before it is not very accurate and Google always finds some thing that you unknowingly did wrong so that they don't have to pay you.

what are the other ways other than adsense?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know you could try to do a search for some use words like: "earn money thourgh advertisements", "earn money with ads on your site", "Pay Per Click Programs", "Advertisement Programes"

But personally I think that they all are just a little too good to be true...

Adsense is deffinately worth it, I know one site imparticular that has earned a fortune out of it. Even if you dont get much money, you'll still at least get a profit. As someone above mentioned, I think they start paying you cheques monthly AFTER the required credit has been met.Adsense is going to be put on my site soon for sure (when more content gets put on)Hope I have helped.Ed

I use adsense and have to say it's a great way to earn money to support the site. I don't know what the $0.001 per click is about. I have quite a lot of visitors but not that much, :lol: I get a very modest amount that covers the hosting bill and much more :lol:Google doesn't specify how much each click is since they say it's not possible. This is because each advertiser pays a different amount.Once your total revenue (earned income from the ads) total up to $100 in your monthly end, you will receive a check mailed to the address you gave Google when you signed up for AdSense.I have nothing bad to say about AdSense. It allows you to customize it the way you want. The best thing I like about the AdSense is that it will deliver the display the ads that are related to your website.

I am using Adsense on my website since last 3 or 4 months. I would like to say that it is a good program. Although I don't have a lot of visitors to my site so my earned money is very less. But I am happy with their money calculating formula. I have read once ( I don't remember where???) that Google calculate the money on the basis of type of ads. For example - computer related ads generate more revenue. The ads qualtity is also good on the site and it is related to the content of the respective page on which ad is displayed. There are a lot of customizable features so that you can cutomize the adsense according to your needs.I will recommed adsense to you.

adsense wld onli be a good way to earn money if u hav a large number of visitors to your website daily. definitely will add in some revenue. although it may be lesser than hosting banners.but it a good way to start on a small scale if you hav not garner a mass of audience.like many things there are two sides to a coin.some may say adsense not helpful but it really depends oso.:lol:

Never use words like 'Please <- snipped -> ' becuase this is clearly against Google Adsense policy, which is that you cannot encourage people to 'give you money' at the expense of the advertisers, becuase that is cheating.Google Adsense is very good, the adverts are very fresh looking and you can choose the format out of banner, text and adlinks (new but in my opinion quite useless)}

Is it true that for anyone clicking in competitors Ad in my website, I will NOT get paid?What Is The Best Way To Earn From Ads?Hi,I will be new to Adsense. So please help me understand the matter of competitor’s ad in my website.Since the ads that will appear in my website will be related to the keywords content of my site, I will get Adsense Ads which match those keywords only.Then it is obvious that most of the Ads will be from Competitors. If I don’t allow competitors ad what kind of ad will be posted in my website?And, if competitor’s ads are posted in my website and someone clicks I will not be paid for that. Right? Then what is the solution to this matter.Please clarify and give me some tips to increase my earning.Thanks & regardsZakir-question by Zakir