xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunny152

Administrator Help Needed

Hello Admins,
I have been requesting for free webhosting several times in this forum and you have sent package#1 activation e-mail but i have not recieved any e-mail so from you and i checked the spam e-mail inbox but it is emty and now i'm using yahoo free e-mail account and i think the problem is with the free e-mail server and once again i request you to please resend the activation e-mail to my Xisto inbox and also to
sunny152sh@yahoo.com or
sunny152s@rediffmail.com

Now i request you to please send me package#2 activation e-mail as my credits have gone more than 30 and please send one copy to Xisto e-mail also.My request thread is

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/84714-topic/?findpost=1064309039

Waiting for your package#2 activation e-mail.

Thanking you sir,
your's sincerely,
sunny.

Okayyyy - will do :( But you still got to carry out the formalities. Make a new hosting request using the same form for package two and I'll send it to the new account.

BTW, the email sending is automatic (to the account you used to signup for this board), so rather than me sending it to your new account, you should update your profile information and enter the new email address there, so that the confirmation mail gets sent directly to that. :(

Regards,

m^e