xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Psychedelic - Anyone ?

Hi guys,

Once again, those who are into hard electronica & psychedelic (goa/israeli) can pm me to share some songs... I got a couple of GB of the coolest ones all neatly tucked away on my personal FTP server :( Not many people listen to this kind of music, but those who do would recognize the following band names for sure:

Astral Projections

Astrix

Bamboo Forest

Skazi

Infected Mushrooms

Alient Project

all these and a hell lot more .... eagerly waiting for someone to join in and share the fun :(

" Trance-Dancers are individual persons, who differ from their fellow villagers by a high emotionality, a lively imagination, and in general, a somewhat infantile psychic structure, are capable of reaching that state of increased consciousness that is needed to achieve a transformation, the realization of a conception. "

- Dr. van Wulfften Palthe (1933)

Astral Projection is the legend of psy/goa trance... but I didn't hear anything new from them lately. The first psychodelic tune I've heard was Miranda - Space Baby, back in 2000. Still enjoying this one. I also like Etnica and Hallucinogen. Quality stuff :(

Ahhaaa wonderful :( Finally found someone who listens to the stuff I do.. great man, bring on whatever you have and lets see what we can share.. Have you heard of this other band amed 1200micrograms - they have some amazing hallucinogen tracks :( I got a whole album of theirs.. also some hard grunching numbers by 3D Vision and Hux Flux..

Im just starting out. About this "personal FTP server" of yours......where is it and is it accessible publicly or even privately?? :(

Im just starting out. About this "personal FTP server" of yours......where is it and is it accessible publicly or even privately?? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It will be publicly avaiable (selectively of course :P) - even now it's online, but I'm not really giving out a login to everyone, coz I still don't have a fixed IP - so I've to keep informing people about my new IP everytime I connect. Starting from next month onwards, I'll get a whole block of IP's for our office and then we can all have some fun :(

Wow! I cant wait. Right now listening to something called "Axel F". Dunno if it would fit into the category though. I'd like to get my hands on some more stuff now.

Naah Axel F - was the theme music of Beverly Hill Cops, and named after the lead character Axel Folly. That would perhaps come under some sort of old electronica genre but certainly not under psychedelic... Psy, my friend, is a completely different story. You can still connect to me when we are online, but no guarantees that the connection will be steady till I switch to SDSL with fixed IP's. Now with ADSL, you'd get download speeds exactly half of my line speed + throw in the bottleneck at your end.... but it's still worth a try. Twitch connected to me and dumped quite a few cool songs on my server :(

Naah Axel F - was the theme music of Beverly Hill Cops, and named after the lead character Axel Folly. That would perhaps come under some sort of old electronica genre but certainly not under psychedelic... Psy, my friend, is a completely different story. You can still connect to me when we are online, but no guarantees that the connection will be steady till I switch to SDSL with fixed IP's. Now with ADSL, you'd get download speeds exactly half of my line speed + throw in the bottleneck at your end.... but it's still worth a try. Twitch connected to me and dumped quite a few cool songs on my server :(