xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SadElated

Rpg Sprites/graphics RPG Maker Sprite/Graphic Sets

Hello,I have RPGMaker, and I require some Sprite Sets and Graphic sets for the system. Some different tiles, and things like that. It's all pretty well 2D but if there are some 3D looking graphics that can be applied to the tile-like format of RPGMaker I'd love to see that website.Does anyone else have some suggestions to different RPG Creating Modules? Or perhaps other ideas on programs that can create RPG Gaming formats all together? I only have ideas at this stage so any help would be appreciated. I'm not really trying to make a game for millions more or less a prototype, to carry a story I have that I can add upon and perhaps remake in the future. I just don't want to do a half-assed job, when I could put forth some extra effort.So any graphics, tile sets, or sprite sets would be really helpful, as would some free programs and things like that. Thanks again!

Where can i get Sprites for game maker

Rpg Sprites/graphics

I'm looking for sprites for game maker can all you guys tell me where can I get Sprites for game maker Please Hyperlink them for me thanks

-reply by Shadow Pheonix

Where can I make 3D graphics like RPGMaker 2 (ps2) has?

Rpg Sprites/graphics

I am using a program called DarkBasic. My rpg I want to make would correlate well with the cell shaded graphics of RPGMaker 2. Would I use the DarkBasic graphic creators? Or is there another one I should use.

reply to some?

Rpg Sprites/graphics

Just try to create your own sprites...

Practicing sharpens your skills in graphics design even if you really **** at doing it... �

Use your DarkBasic dude!

-reply by here I am

Rpg Sprites/graphics

Rpg Sprites/graphics

I dunno if this is what you're looking for, but I found some pokemon sprites. It has buildings, people, and some overview pokemon. Even if you are not looking to make anything modern or pokemon looking, there are grasss, tree, and fence sprites that could be useful. Hope this helps.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

-reply by Mr. Sprite

google "deviantart.Com"Click the first optionType in "legend of zelda fallen sage game" and click on "search art"Click the first "in games" pictureGo down to the 5th comment and click the second link. Then download the big "k.Zip"After you can download the first link and repeat-reply by goat

Rpg Sprites/graphics - RPG Maker Sprite/Graphic Sets

Rpg Sprites/graphics

Well I found this site named spriters-resource.Com I don't know if you wold finde what you are looking for but thay have quite a seleccion of

Sprites

-reply by Korin300

Rpg Sprites/graphicsRpg Sprites/graphics

I've found http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ useful.

The site's in japanese, but it's still quite simple to use.

Here's a translated version:

http://translate.google.fi/translate?hl=fi&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.Famitsu.Com%2Ffreegame%2Ftool%2Fchibi%2Findex1.Html

I hope it helps.

-reply by SimplyWeird

can sum 1 plz tell me or create me some sprites for rpg maker vxRpg Sprites/graphics

I was creating a game when I realised I needed sum better sprites if some 1 can help me ill be sure to give you som recognation in my game Please help me 

-reply by some 1