xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
make believe

Hows It Goin Introducing myself

Hey everyone how you all doin? My name is todd and i'm new to this forum and so far this one is pretty damn sweet. I hope to make and meet some new and interesting friends. I'm 26 and from the Pittsburgh area. I put some of my interest in my profile and if there is anything that i can help you out with , I'll be more than happy to lend a hand. I'm looking forward to many great discussions and until then peace and be safe, Todd

Hey jeroen how ya doin. Well i dont know what i want to disuss at the moment lol. But i'm sure something will occur in the future. Anyways hows things in Belgium?

hey todd, im newish to the forums as well - im james - 19 from UKSo far it looks pretty well maintained which is allways a gd thing!cya all :(

Hi to all of you and a very warm welcome on behalf of the Xisto staff :( Glad to see that you guys have warmed up already - that's what we really want in here... We strive hard to make this place as comfortable for everyone as we can.. Have fun & have a great enjoyable stay with us here ...Regards,m^e

hey whats up Slngz / james .How are ya , Thanks for the welcome microscopic^earthling Much appreciated :(