xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
overture

Overture Productions wanna review my website template?

hey all who vist this lonely area of the forum :(

I just finished the template for my site, I have included a few bits and pieces like images, lists and some custom random things for me to see what it would look like with basic content which will be used throughout the site.

It is my blog/portfolio. I plan on making available programs that i have made and a couple of games i created for college. Aswell as all of my artworks, digital and traditional and perhaps some unique tutorials, for which programs i am not sure of yet. I am in the process of creating the Blog, Shoutbox and Gallery systems as i don't like to use anybody elses code or services when i have the choice :(.

If you could comment of the layout and the few images i have their would be good of you :P

Address: Overture Productions

note:

Also while you are there could you click on the 'Shout' button on the shoutbox and see what happens. I have never had the message that appears before, usually when the button is clicked it just does nothing but quickly refresh the page.

your template is really nice... very clean looking... and i got this error when trying to post something in the shout box "Method Not AllowedThe requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /blog/index.html."

Yeah.. I got the same Error...

The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /blog/index.html.

Also the colours a re really light... I had a bit of a time diffrentiating the test boxes in the shoutbos from the rest of the BG... I'm currently using a hi res LCD monitor... :( so I actially tilted the screen to make out that there is a diffrence in colour...

THe site theme and template are dope... I just loved it... you have some serious artistic talent that you can really utilise out here... overall really fascinating stuff.. All the very best..

Rashid Ahmed

Thank you guys for your very nice words. :(About the shoutbox input text boxes, i made them light as i did not really want anything particularly dark on the template, i wanted to keep a very consistent theme. However if you cannot see the input boxes at all you can just click on the "name:", "website:", and "Message:" text as they are labels and will automatically focus the respective text box.I made the shoutbox fully functional so you can now post if you want too. To view all the message just click on the "All" button and you will get a new window with the shouts.Thanks again. :(ps. i still dont know why when u set the action to nothing in the shoutbox form why it comes up with the error message, that is puzzling me.