xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WREKANYZE

Which Xbox Game Should I Get? help me

Okay, I gots enough moolah for a brand new game 4 xbox, i was thinkin' delta force bhw cuz people who've played the pc version say it was a great game, and i noticed that you can hop in different vehicles and aircraft in multiplayer. Also, in xbox live you can have 50 FRICKIN PEOPLE in the SAME GAME at the SAME TIME! HOLY CRAP! In addition to that, you can have 4 player coop splitscreen! that's great for me cuz i have 3 cousins who play with me all the time, and 4 player coop games are like our favorite! (brute force, conflict desert storm, dungeons and dragons heroes, etc). This seems like the optimal choice for me, but I asked some online friends of mine and they said that it looked quote unquote "gay". Should I listen to them? If i did, I would get conker live and reloaded, which also looks awesome but doesn't have splitscreen play. HELP ME!!!

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

I think that you should buy Doom 3 if you dont have it already for PC. It'll be better if you have surround sound too.

I don't recommed you get Halo or Halo 2, since almost all the people on some version hack.If you don't need online play, you can get Morrowind. However, I see you like shooting games so I'd say Doom 3 or Half-Life 2.

I would say to go for either Morrowind or Fable. Both are long games, insanely fun, and Fable supports XBox Live. Fable is only $30, too. Morrowind IV should be coming out soon.

Well, waht kind of games do you like?If you've ever been a fan of mechs, I'd suggest a game called Phantom Crash, it's a fast paced mech game. different from mechwarrior and alot of other usual mech games in tht teh combat is faster plus there is a whole lot mroe customization possible with the different mechs.(ie: 3 different mech producers, different arm/back/body/leg modules, plus options that allow adding of more armor/camo/etc)It's pretty cool, check it out if you've even a hint of interest in mech games.Or if you like action/rpg style stuff, take a look for a game called Beyond Good and Evil, it's by the same guy as Fable, but it's a hell of a lot better, came out earlier then Fable and is a blast to play through, my only quip with the game is that there is aonly about 15-20 hours of gameplay. Other then the shortness, loved it to death.then there's the generic fps games, halo/halo2/doom3/et cetra, all these you've heard of and differ only slightly between each other, check them out and look for the different bits you like or would enjoy most about them (in terms fo live/splitscreen, story line, weapons/ingame options)I could probably snag some mroe titles down off the shelf to talk about, but this is it for now.Maybe you could give abit more info as to what you're looking for? You mentioned delta force, but are you looking only for an fps? or are you looking for army type games?