xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darren0330

Dvd Burning Software copywirte protected DVDs

Does anyone know of a program that will let you burn copywrite proteted DVD's??? My Sony burner came with NTI and stops the burning process if its copywrited. Are there any free programs? Any help would be appreciated :(

i heard a program called CLONE-DVD can achieve that task - its a very simple program to use and you may copy a file within just a few simple clicks.Google the application and read up about it - gl

DVD decrypter. Works best, every time. I think If you mess with the settings, it can also be done with DVD shrink. They are the two best programs out there. Find them. Get them.

Yea you should download dvd decryter, best thing is it is free, then use your regular dvd burning software like nero and roxio or any program you use to burn. It is a pretty simple process. Make sure you have at least 10GB of harddrive on your computer to store the decryted data. Good luck

DVD Decrypter -- gone forever
6 June 2005 5:04 by dRD
[picture]Not really a good way to start a new week -- this just came in via our news submit (thanks Shoey):

Hello world,

I've got some good news and some bad news. Let's start with the good.... (tumble weed passes by)Ok, and now onto the bad: DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 is the last version you'll ever see.We hoped this day would never come, but it has, and I can promise you, nobody is more gutted about it than I am....

...With 3.5.4.0 being the last version, it makes sense for everyone to disable the "check for new versions" feature, as obviously there won't be any. Of course what I really mean is that you should all stop using the program out of respect for the company's rights.

Anyone hosting DVD Decrypter is advised to cease doing so immediately. I've the feeling they won't stop with just me. I'm having to contact anyone I know of that is (at the very least, the "mirror" sites), and tell them to stop. Copies of those emails must also be sent to the solicitors so they can check I'm doing everything I'm supposed to. If I don't, I die.

It is of course down to the owners of those sites to react how they want to. It's not my job to force you to do anything you don't want to, I'm just giving you some friendly advice. Maybe it's just me, but I see this as a bit of an "end of an era". I realise there are other tools, but there's no telling how much longer they'll last, and not only that, mine was the oldest! I've met loads of great people over the years and I want to take this opportunity to wish them every success for the future - yes DDBT peeps, that includes you lot! I hope you've all enjoyed my contribution to the DVD scene and maybe I'll see ya around sometime.

LIGHTNING UK!
    (Author of the once "Ultimate DVD Ripper", DVD Decrypter)

I'd wish to express my sympathy to the author of DVD Decrypter, situations like this can be quite devastating. All the best!

And just to annoy few people in Hollywood, here's the link to the latest/last version of DVD Decrypter:

DVD Decrypter v.3.5.4.0DVD Decrypter v3.5.4.0

Source: CD Freaks

I was excited because i wan needing a DVD copier as well... and i found this news in http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2005/06/06/dvd_decrypter_--_gone_forever there u can read the hole article, is a awful that thing like this happend.. but hey, i'm alreadydownloading the last version, so cheer up!!!

will dvd decrypter work to make your own dvd, say from videos you have already on your computer... i have a bunch of animations i want to burn to dvd to play in my dvd player but i cant because the software i have now doesnt get much data onto the disc... I would really like to get a full dvd instead of 4 dvds with just a little bit of stuff on it