xisto Community
clovis

Windows Meda Player? flash

i was wondering u know when you play a song in windows meda player and like theres that animation in the background playing and well it functions with the beat of your song and i was wondering if it was possible to re-create the same thing but using flash mx 2004?

It should be possible with flash too - but you'd have to write some really advanced algorithms that analyze the waveform and then render the beats visually. Takes a hell lot of work, my man... and you've to be extremely proficient with the various graphics routines too to be able to generate all those funky effects.

Recreating the flashy effects? Woah, this is Microsoft you're talking about dude. I'm guessing there should be at least 10 people working on just Wndows Media Player itself. Somehow the idea of tackling it yourself is a bit too crazy to think of. The way i look at it, Windows Media Player is one complex program even though it looks simple and lots of other people prefer winamp or itunes. :(

Recreating the flashy effects? Woah, this is Microsoft you're talking about dude. I'm guessing there should be at least 10 people working on just Wndows Media Player itself. Somehow the idea of tackling it yourself is a bit too crazy to think of. The way i look at it, Windows Media Player is one complex program even though it looks simple and lots of other people prefer winamp or itunes.  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

k thanxs for the help, but is there any other program that i do it with or anything?